Friday, March 21, 2014

Valley of Trouble or Door of hope?



"The Palestinian Covenant must be unconditional. 

It is called by God an eternal covenant in
 
 (Ezekiel 16:60)  Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.

This covenant has the guarantee of God that He will will effect the necessary conversion which is essential to its fulfillment. 

 (Romans 11:25)  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

(Romans 11:26)  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

(Romans 11:27)  For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.




(Hosea 2:14)  Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.

(Hosea 2:15)  And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.

(Hosea 2:16)  And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

(Hosea 2:17)  For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

(Hosea 2:18)  And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.

(Hosea 2:19)  And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

(Hosea 2:20)  I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

(Hosea 2:21)  And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;

(Hosea 2:22)  And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

(Hosea 2:23)  And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.


 (Deuteronomy 30:5)  And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

 (Ezekiel 11:16)  Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

(Ezekiel 11:17)  Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

(Ezekiel 11:18)  And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

(Ezekiel 11:19)  And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

(Ezekiel 11:20)  That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

(Ezekiel 11:21)  But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

 all make this clear. 



This conversion is viewed in Scripture as a sovereign act of God and must be acknowledged to be certain because of His integrity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think ?