Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We have an Advocate ....

  Who does care about you?

(Matthew 11:28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

(Psalms 14:4) Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?

 who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
 
(Isaiah 52:5) Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD;

 and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
 
We need to Watch and Encourage each other! 

 
(John 16:33) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 
Jesus of Nazareth, the Prince of Peace, is the only One who can give us unshakable peace in a world of turmoil.


 I hope that you have come to him.

 AND Ask him into your heart.

Child of God or came from a swap?

Your Choice

Maranatha
"Come Quickly Lord Jesus"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think ?