Friday, February 28, 2014

Tough Love !

No body had perfect parents. I don't think I have talked to very many people who would say that they agreed with everything their parents did.

The one thing that My mother did that was right was to spank me for my bad behavior. At the time I did not appreciate the gesture. In fact I criticized her sharply until I was raising my own children. It was then that I begin to realize just how difficult it is to do the right thing.


I have watched bad parents raise good godly children and I have watched good parents raise ungodly children. The Lord has no grandchildren. The Lord is not a respecter of persons or families. Each of us have a choice to make !

As for me and my House we will serve the Lord.

While my children where with me I was responsible for their actions. When they left my house they are responsible for their actions.

Every thing which we have done in secret will be made known.

The facts will be presented, be careful when you accuse someone, don't take hear say as fact, you might make yourself a part of another mans sin.

Sobering thought this!






Not Bitter ~~ Tough Love!

Open Rebuke is better than secret love!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think ?