I did not write this but it is well worth reading .... !
Allah is the greatest of all deceivers (Qur'an 3:54, 7:99, 8:30) • And the devil that deceived them: (Revelation 20:10)
• Allah is Lord of the worlds: (Qur'an 10:37) • Satan is god of this world: (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)
• 99 names of Allah: 10 المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir: "The Most Proud" (Qur'an 59:23) • Satan was cast out of heaven because of his Pride: (Isaiah 14:12-15, Ezekiel 28:11-19)
• 99 names of Allah: 61 المميت Al-Mumīt: The Bringer of Death, The Destroyer: (Qur'an 3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 57:2) • In the Bible, Satan is the Destroyer: (1 Corinthians 10:10)
• 99 names of Allah: 78 المتعالي Al-Mutaʿālī: The Most High (Qur'an 13:9) • In the Bible, Satan (Lucifer) will be "like" The Most High (Isaiah 14:14)
• All they that know thee [Lucifer/Satan] among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror and never shalt thou be any more: (Ezekiel 28:19 KJV)
• Remember when your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them: (Qur'an 8:12) • He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil:
(1 John 3:8)
• Allah's Apostle said: 'I have been made victorious with terror' (Hadith 4:52:220) • Thou shalt not kill: (Exodus 20:13)
• And kill them wherever you find them: (Qur'an 2:191) • Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them: (Qur'an 9:14) • Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it: (John 8:44)
• The thief (Satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I AM (Jesus) come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
• We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allah: (Qur'an 3:151) • Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for “salvation” is of the Jews. (John 4:22)
• Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, and those who acknowledge not the “religion of truth” → among the people of the Scripture ← (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued !(Revelation 21:8)
Who revealed the Quran to Muhammad? Was it really Gabriel? • Say (O Muhammad): Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel), let him die in his fury, for indeed he has brought it (this Qur'an) down to your heart by Allah's Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers. (Qur'an 2:97) • But though we or an 'angel from heaven' [Gabriel/Jibrael] preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you let him be accursed! As we said before so say I now again; If any man [Muhammad] preach any other gospel [Qur'an] unto you than that you have received [Bible] let him be accursed! ~ (Galatians 1:8-9)
• And no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an ‘angel of light.’ Therefore, it is no great thing if his ministers [Muhammad] also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:14-15)
• Allah's Apostle said: The most awful name in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be that of a man calling himself, "Malik Al-Amlak" [the King of Kings]. (Hadith 8:73:224) • These shall make war with the Lamb (Jesus), and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14)
• And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written: King Of Kings, and Lord Of Lords.
• That thou keep this commandment [The Bible] without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in His times He shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate: the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. (1 Timothy 6:14-15)
Whoever you are, Wherever you are The Gospel of Jesus Christ is available to you .... Which is !
I hope you make the decision to accept Jesus Christ as your savior and have ask him into your heart He will never leave or forsake you He will always be there to strengthen you and You will have eternal where there is no pain or suffering.
John 1:1,14 John 3:17
Maranatha (Come Quickly Lord Jesus)